Biking in Bruges
Cyclists enjoy a privileged position in Bruges. While most streets in Bruges are one-way streets, cyclists can cycle in both directions!
Would you like to organise a guided bike tour? Hotel Koffieboontje can arrange a guide who will let you discover Bruges and its surroundings on a guided bike tour.
Planning to stay in Bruges for a couple of days? Hotel Koffieboontje offers package arrangements, which can include bike rental. Ask our reception desk to arrange a lunch basket, and enjoy cycling all day long!
Transportation of bicycles to and from a specific pick-up location can also be arranged. Contact us for more information.
Biking around Bruges
The canal to Damme or Ostend, windmills, picturesque Flemish villages, the coast line, castles ... also the surroundings of Bruges can be explored by bicycle.
- Damme : 30 minutes from Bruges' centre, along the Canal Bruges-Damme
- The Belgian seaside : at a distance of 45 minutes by bike
- Flanders Fields : 2,5 hours cycling one-way
- The Castle route : a tour of 2,5 hours
- Damme, the seaside, the Holland borderline & the Polder route : a day trip by bike